Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Calling Monica


So, I’m sitting here at my desk cracking my co-worker up cuz I’m singing “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” (the Madonna version) (from Evita) (God, can I really be getting gayer as I get older???) Anyway, I’ve been thinking over the past few days that I’m letting my pursuit of a music career slide as a result of getting involved in this business venture. Granted, I’m only doing this business venture so that I can quit my full time job and actually HAVE a music career and not just pursue it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to slack off of my music in the meantime either.

SO, my favorite music business guru David Hooper has always advocated and suggested hiring interns. I think the time might finally be right for me to do that. I wonder if Monica has a younger brother? Scratch that. If that bitch couldn’t keep her mouth shut, why would her brother? And anyway I think I want a blonde. Yeah, some blonde haired blue eyed eager boy to come in for a few hours a week … , with nice and defined arms and abs, yeah, he’d have to work with very little on … fuck it, he’d be naked and ready to fulfill my every demand … wait a minute, this is clearly crossing the line, right? Hee hee.

Seriously though, an intern could do all the simple things I no longer have time to do … mail press kits, do research, send off epks and try to get bookings, follow ups, get reviews … and that’s just to start. I got a HUGE response when I placed ads for a webmaster and graphic designer. Why not try this too? I have nothing 2 lose and everything 2 gain, right?

Right … as long as I don’t get caught like Clinton!

“Have I said 2 much? There’s nothing more I can think of 2 say 2 u.” – Madonna, Don’t Cry For Me Argentina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home